Here, in no particular order, are our top five reasons why we think people should be wearing scarves right now.
1. Aside from clutches, scarves have been pegged the 'in' accessory for the 08/09 winter season. You do want to be 'in', don't you?
2. Hey, it's still really cold out there! Especially with the incessant fog here in Vancouver. Keep warm and ward off those chills.
3. Everyone else is doing it - read celebrities - even style icon David Beckham or our Becks as we so fondly like to think of him.
4. If you're pregnant, a big colourful scarf is great for drawing attention from your growing bump and encouraging people to actually focus on your face when you're speaking to them.
5. It's a great way to update your winter coat without breaking the bank! Add a splash of colour or a striking stripey pattern - a little goes a long way on neutral coloured outer wear, especially since you've been wearing it now for a couple of months and you're nearing the home stretch.
Oh, and here's one more reason to wear a scarf:
6. They're on sale at Lavish & Lime now from just $14! Choose from a selection of bamboo, oversized mohair-esque and colourful stripey scarves all reduced by 30%.
For more great deals, check out our Winter Sale at Lavish & Lime, on now until January 31st.