There was a lot of order taking, picking, packing throughout the year and now the results are in. Did you buy one or more of our most popular products? Do you have an eye for what's hot?
We thought you might like to know, so here are our Top 5 Bestselling Eco-Friendly Products for 2009.
5. Natural Crayon Rocks - small pebble-shaped soy crayons that help kids develop their tripod grip in preparation for handwriting - fun + developmental all at the same time.
4. Envirosax Reusable Shopping Bags - they're way more stylish than a store bag, they fold down to the size of a piece of sushi and they're also great for carrying everything from workout gear to library books - what more could you want from a shopping bag?
3. Cleanwell Natural Hand Sanitizer - the H1N1 scare ensured this handy little alcohol-free spray shot towards the top of our list.
2. Lunchbots Stainless Steel Food Containers - a great non-leaching option equally as good for lunch-on-the-go as for storing leftovers in the fridge.
1. Reusable Sandwich Wrap - THE must-have for any waste-free lunch.
Check out these and more unique products for greener living and giving at Lavish & Lime.
Do you have a top eco-friendly product for 2009? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.