Microfiber cloths are better at picking up dust, dirt, hairs, lint and microbes than cloth or paper.
- To freshen up carpets, try sprinkling them with a little baking soda, leaving overnight and vacuuming in the morning.
- A soft pumice stone is a great tool for scrubbing away mineral deposits and stains on marble.
- Instead of focusing on killing germs, focus on getting rid of the carriers. Microfiber cloths and mop-covers are far more effective at picking up dust, dirt, hairs, lint and microbes than cloth or paper.
- Add a few drops of tee tree oil to your cleaning solutions to add cleaning power.
- To remove kids crayon marks from walls try applying some baking soda paste and let it dry before brushing it off.
Enter for a chance to WIN an AspenClean Whole House Cleaning Kit (value $50) packed with four natural cleaning sprays and four matching microfiber cloths in our Go Green Get Clean Spring Giveaway.