Monday, October 15, 2012

3 Clever Ways to Reuse Plastic Bottles

We love these clever eco-friendly tips for upcycling plastic bottles into handy items you'll actually use! A suntan lotion bottle becomes a great valuables holder for the beach that keeps both water and sand out. Take your scissors to a vinegar bottle and you have a DIY dust pan or scoop or to a shampoo/lotion bottle and you have a handy holder for messy cords. It's easy to reuse! Click for more eco-friendly ideas about reusing.




1 comment:

Muhammad Hassan said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. reuse water bottles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails