While we wouldn't suggest dining on them, we would suggest outfitting any golf lovers you know with our biodegradable Wheatware golf tees. These eco-friendly golf tees are made of surplus wheat and will biodegrade in 90 days in fertile soil. The perfect gift for any eco-conscious golfer.
There are so many reasons for golfers to use these wheat golf tees and the additional wheat golf combo accessories pack - both now available in Canada at Lavish & Lime.
- made from a crop-based, sustainable and renewable resource
- no negative impact on the environment if these tees are lost on or off the course
- when you're done with them, simply throw them in the garden to compost
- tree-free; no trees were cut down to make these tees
- telp cut down on plastic pollution and reliance on plastics
- made in the US so the footprint is relatively small
- strong, durable and heat resistant
Wheatware golf tees and Wheatware golf accessories combo pack are available in Canada at eco boutique Lavish & Lime. Visit Lavish & Lime for more ideas about living life a little greener. If you have any thoughts or ideas about greener golfing, please leave a comment below. We'd love to hear from you!