Post by Louise
One of the coolest and best designed water bottles to hit the US market in the last year is the S'well Bottle and now it's available in Canada too.
S'well bottles tick all the right boxes:
- they're made of the highest quality, non-leaching, toxin-free stainless steel with no worries about Bisphenol-A (BPA) leaching into your water;
- feature a double wall design using the latest metals science technology so they insulate your beverage keeping it hot all day or cold well into tomorrow;
- are built to last with a top opening that allows for easy cleaning by hand or in the dishwasher so you can use it again and again;
- are designed to be functional: yes, the top opening is large enough to slip ice inside; yes, there's a silicone seal in the secure screw top lid to prevent leaks and yes, the slimline design is ergonomically shaped to fit your hand, your bag and your car cup holder;
- resemble a true glass bottle shape in a rainbow of colours - plus classic black - making S'well one of the coolest looking water bottles around.
Plus there's the added bonus that each purchase helps support the non-profit WaterAid in providing access to safe, clean water, hygiene and sanitation education to the world's poorest communities.
Healthy, helpful and happy (as written on all S'well bottles) -- that truly is S'well.
S'well bottles and more green living ideas are available at our Lavish & Lime eco shop. If you have any thoughts or comments about S'well bottles or reusable water bottles in general, please leave a comment below - we'd love to hear from you!