Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Quickie: WIN a Sandwich Wrap Tomorrow

We're loving our new reusable sandwich wrap designs so much it's taken us a couple of weeks to decide to part with one - and give it away for free! We have to do it quickly before we change our minds, so we're choosing the winner tomorrow. Our easy-to-clean sandwich wraps are a great way to reduce the amount of plastic you use. This is one innovative product you'll find yourself using again and again for well over an entire school year! Plus, it keeps sandwiches - and snacks - fresh and opens up to provide a clean place to eat (a healthier alternative to a bacteria-ridden desktop). Just arrived are these fantastic designs: stars on black, tattoo hearts, green dinosaurs and hockey. We also received more of our best selling picnick-y red gingham. Check them all out for yourself and our 'how to' video - click here.


WIN IT!
Tell us which is your favourite NEW reusable sandwich wrap design and it could be yours - tomorrow! View all wraps here.

Leave your answer in a comment below or email it to us at customerservice@lavishandlime.com with 'Sandwich Wrap Giveaway' in the subject line.
Please be sure to include your name, email address and telephone number so we can contact you if you win.

EXTRA ENTRIES:
Do any of the following and be sure to tell us you did!
- Like us on our Lavish & Lime Facebook Page and leave this comment on our wall:
"I just entered the Quickie to win a reusable sandwich wrap at Lavish & Lime"
- Sign up to receive our email newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter



One entry per person. The winner will be chosen in a random draw by Lavish & Lime. Deadline for entries is noon PST Friday, October 21st. The winner will be notified by the end of Friday, October 21st. Open to Canadian residents only.

30 comments:

LittleSaintina said...

Red Gingham is my fav.

Anonymous said...

The dinosaur wrap is my favorite new one, but the red gingham is my fave overall.

gina
g_pellow@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB and entered a comment about the contest

gina
g_pellow@yahoo.com

Paula M-B said...

I love the tattoo hearts one:) pjkmitchell@hotmail.com

Paula M-B said...

Receive your email newsletter
pjkmitchell at hotmail dot com

toady said...

I like the red gingham one. My son likes the dinosaur one ;)

toady said...

forgot my email.
toadyandtadpole at gmail dot com

Tania B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tania B said...

I like the red gingham the best!

Tania
tjbugnet at gmail dot com

Tania B said...

I liked your FB page and left the comment

Tania
tjbugnet at gmail dot com

Tania B said...

I signed up for the L&L newsletter

Tania
tjbugnet at gmail dot com

Tania B said...

I am following L&L on Twitter (@tjbugnet)

Tania
tjbugnet at gmail dot com

amanda.carolyn said...

Tattoo Hearts is the best!

Urban Gleaner said...

Solid Royal Blue looks least likely to be mistaken for a folded bandana in my day pack.

Kim Greig said...

I like the red gingham
terkim at gmail dot com

Kim Greig said...

I liked Lavish & Lime on facebook
terkim at gmail dot com

Kim Greig said...

I signed up for the email newsletter
terkim at gmail dot com

Kim Greig said...

Following on twitter
terkim at gmail dot com

Csilla said...

From the new ones, I would go with the stars on black. (The green dinosaur one would be OK as well, but I am not sure about the dinos.)

vasar12 at yahoo dot com

Suzanne said...

we like the green dinosaurs

Suzanne said...

like you on Facebook and left comment

Suzanne said...

subscribe t your newsletter

Wendy said...

red gingham :)

pierreandre75 said...

I like the Stars in Black
pierre.delossantos@ymail.com

Wendy said...

I'm signed up for your newsletter already.

pierreandre75 said...

Like your facebook page
pierre ds
pierre.delossantos@ymail.com

pierreandre75 said...

newsletter subscriber
pierre.delossantos@ymail.com

pierreandre75 said...

Twitter follower
pierreandre75
pierre.delossantos@ymail.com

leia Granville said...

I love the Tattoo hearts one as it perfect design for my tween daughter as she says its cool and funky. Great design especial as they get older they need something that isnt too babyish lol!!! Thumbs up.

beauty said...

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails